Sign-up bonus wants you to have a good time playing online poker. If you are a beginner, or want to ease yourself into the exciting action at our poker tables, why not use our unique package of sign-on bonuses (yes, you read that right, that is more than one!). offers you free rolls as well as a match bonus:

  • Freerolls –
    • Sign up, and click's links to downloading the 888 Poker software to get free money to practice and hone your poker skills.
    • New Depositors Freeroll – when you deposit for the first time, we'll start give you access to a free seat to seven (yes: *seven*) daily $500 Depositor's Freerolls, where a share of $3,500 is yours for the taking. Entry will be granted within 48 hours of making your first deposit (excluding weekends).
    • $1,000 Depositors' Freerolls – when you deposit , we will also give you access to our $1,000 Depositor's Freeroll – this is free and exclusive to depositors – no buy-in, no room fee, just exciting play!
  • $50k First Depositors Challenge – did we say that you also get free access to this great tournament for new depositors? Make sure you deposit between Thursday (00:00 GMT) and the next Wednesday(23:59 GMT), and you are in on the following Friday.
  • Sign-up – sign up through us, and when you deposit for the first time, we'll match your deposit 100% up to $400!

At, we believe in a warm welcome. Most sites that offer a first deposit bonus don’t actually give you any free money to play with until you play a certain amount. We hand you 25% of your Welcome Bonus instantly before you even sit down at your first table.The other 75% of your bonus is pending and easy to clear by accumulating Bonus Points (10 BPs per $1 bonus). Why do we say it’s easy to clear?

Because you can accumulate BPs not only by playing cash games, but also via tournament buy-ins, or even at the casino tables and games! And while you’re accumulating BPs, you’re also earning Status Points that can be converted into free cash.

How is that for a start? If you think you need more knowledge, be sure to visit our poker school – wants you to enjoy your online poker experience, not be frustrated by lack of knowledge!